Thursday, March 18, 2010

This will be short. . .

. . .because I got home later than usual. I picked up Ron M. at the airport on the way home from Afton, as he was coming home from his two week vacation in California. He got back here at the perfect time. It's a beautiful spring day here in Tulsa, with more nice weather due tomorrow. After that, well I don't want to talk about it. LOL!

It was a fairly quiet day at Afton Station today. Tattoo Man was with me for most of the day, and all our visitors came at once in the middle of the day. Trevor, my blog reader, returned with his family, on their way back from Branson. I got to meet his wife and their two extremely adorable children. Trevor's wife is from Malaysia, so she's my first Malaysian visitor!
Other visitors included a refreshingly young couple from Rose Hill, KS. They are taking their spring break from college on Route 66! Now that's what I like to hear! They have a great interest in Route 66 and although they only have time to get to Tulsa this time, they hope to travel all of it eventually.

A couple from Denton, TX came next. They, too, are doing Route 66 in bits and pieces, whenever they have some vacation days. On my way home, I passed the Blue Whale in Catoosa and saw them taking pictures out on the Whale.

That's all for today!

1 comment:

Trevor Hilton said...

Was good to see you and Tattoo again. I wish I could have met Ron M. Well, another time.
I'm hoping Hunter and Heather will learn to love The Road as much as I do.

See Ya Again