Sunday, October 27, 2013

Next To Nothing, or Almost

Beautiful Sunday, one I would judge to be perfect for a cruise on Route 66.  Apparently, I was the only one who felt that way.   Other than Betty, who stopped in for a while, and a local lady who came in to ask some questions, only one person darkened our door.  She was a lady from nearby Bernice, OK who also came in to ask a question but stayed to have a look around.

Ron M. and I had more than enough time to read, twiddle our thumbs and, in my case finish both the New York Magazine Sunday crossword and the Tulsa World one.  No visitors equals no photos, so I pulled out a couple of beautiful black-and-whites taken a month or so ago around Afton Station by photographer Michael Scruggs.

I'm taking a "vacation day" on Tuesday, but I'll be back with photos (I hope) of our destination.  Come back then to see where we've been and what we've done.   Robin will mind the store on Tuesday, so come ahead, as she'll be glad to have visitors.

No comments: