Sunday, July 29, 2012

Angel

On another very slow day at Afton Station, my favorite visitor was Angel, shown below.  We have very few long haul truckers stopping at the Station, and never before have we had a female trucker come to visit. Furthermore, never have we had a female who was so enthusiastic about our car collection!   I must have heard the word "awesome" a hundred times.  And I've got to say that Angel was pretty darn awesome herself.  Phil and I loved her enthusiasm and hope she'll find her way back to Afton very soon..  
Our visitors today came from Neodesha OK, Jackson MS, Little Rock AR, and Florence, MS.  Robin and Phil were around because they were cutting the grass and trimming around the Station today.  Betty stopped in, as did Marly.  David is back from his vacation and came to visit for a while.  Tattoo Man came for the last time before he leaves next week for the Route 66 Festival in Victorville, CA.   Wish I was going too, but this year there's just too much happening in my life and the life of Afton Station for me to be able to leave for the time it would take to drive to California.  Next year. . . .

No comments: