Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Lost Photos

Ron M. was kind enough to take my SD card home and try it in his computer, where it worked perfectly.  I have no idea why mine rejected it.  Anyway, here are a few of the photos I took on Tuesday on my little jaunt west down Route 66.  
 Graffiti on the remains of the old Bell building in West Tulsa.
Midway Trailer Court sign on Southwest Blvd. in West Tulsa.  "Kitchenettes"!
While passing through Sapulpa, I was stopped by three cars of the Tulsa-Sapulpa Union Railway going across the road.   
A portion of the Shoe Tree near Stroud
 I love the red shoe!



3 comments:

Beth said...

So glad your photos were salvageable! Love the Midway sign.

DennyG said...

Could it be a "capacity" issue? If your computer has a little age, it might not be able to handle newer high capacity cards. Look for an HC or XC designation on the card. If Ron's computer is newer than yours, he might be able to read cards that you can't.

Laurel said...

That might be exactly it, Denny. It's a high capacity card and my computer has more than just "a little age" on it. I'm told its a dinosaur. The way it failed also makes me feel that's the problem, because when it failed, it froze the whole computer until I removed it. Thanks for the tip.