Friday, February 17, 2012

Admiral -- As Promised

I said I'd post more photos of the under-construction Admiral Twin Drive-In, so I drove over there a short while ago, only to find that nothing had been done since yesterday.  But since I promised more photos, and since the gate was open so I could get as close as I wanted, I snapped a few shots anyway.  It was rather muddy in there, so I didn't go too close to the screen.  All the workers were working on the marquee at the entrance.  I'll keep checking so that I can continue to present images of the ongoing project as it rises.  



1 comment:

Mick said...

I am so glad to see the A.T. going up again. When you posted about the Frie last year I held my breath and sighed thinking that yet ANOTHER Drive-in had bit the dust. Keep up the Ace Reporting!