Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fuzzy Norway

I don't know why this photo of a very handsome group from Norway came out fuzzy.  I think perhaps I moved.  At any rate, I'm sad about it because these were lovely people, both inside and out and, in real life, I don't believe a single one of them is fuzzy.  They were part of an unexpected visit from a tour group made up of folks from all over Norway.  A very nice surprise!
It was a busy day at the Station today. Betty came for a while and we had a great visit.   Phil opened and closed for me again, but for the most part I was there alone.   This fellow is Christopher, a professional photographer from Lee's Summit, MO who was the first one in the door this morning and the last one out prior to closing.  He spent hours photographing the cars, then we sat and talked for another hour.  He's an interesting man who enjoys a range of activities,  including rock climbing.  I definitely enjoyed his company.
 Other visitors came from Calgary Ontario, Dayton OH, New Delhi India, Texarkana TX, and Muskogee, Vinita, and Sand Springs, OK.  There were 26 in all.

Ron "Tattoo Man" Jones lost his father yesterday, so he probably won't be around for several days.  Our condolences go out to Tattoo and his family.

2 comments:

Susan Yates said...

Please, tell Ron I'm sorry for his loss.

How is other Ron doing?

Isn't a visitor from India rare at the Station? Did you get to visit with that guest(s) at all?

Beth said...

Our condolences to Ron and his family.