Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Floor

If you had seen the floor before yesterday you'd understand why I'm so pleased with what was done to it by Robin and Marly that I'm devoting a whole blog post to photos.  Well, also because I don't have much else to talk about.....

So.... behold.... the first time Afton Station has had a shiny floor for over a  year!
And here's Marly, who's spent two days on the project.....
Finally, here's the dreaded donation box, which Marly put together when he wasn't working on the floor.  I just have to put a sign on it and then it will be ready to go.  I guess that means that Saturday will be our first day of requesting a $2 donation.
I hope some of you can come by on Saturday.  I'm still not sure if we'll be there on Sunday, but we'll definitely be open all day Saturday.

No comments: