This sign has been erected on the west end of the Cyrus Avery Memorial Bridge in Tulsa. For those approaching the bridge from that direction, it's impossible to miss. It was sponsored by the law firm of Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, whose offices (not even slightly coincidentally) are just a few feet from the sign. Despite the obvious bit of promotion, the sign is still very well designed and undoubtedly will be helpful to those entering Tulsa for the first time and getting their bearings amidst all the attractions available for Route 66 travelers in our city. Furthermore, next to the sign is what remains of a closed, ceramic-faced Cities Service filling station, a throwback from the '60s when Cities Service moved its headquarters to Tulsa (1968 - 1982). The station, which was built in 1926, was placed on the National Historic Register in March of 2011.