Sunday, May 22, 2011

On Hiatus

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be taking approximately the next 10 days away from blogging. My daughter and I are planning to spend a week together, and since I see her so infrequently I want to devote every moment to her and the activities we've planned. You might hear something from me, but it won't be much, and I don't plan to go back to Afton Station until June 2. While I'm gone, the Station will be open for its normal days and hours, and will be lovingly tended by Phil and Marly.

Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't raptured or anything like that. I will be back, and I do look forward to resuming my blog.

I spent a good deal of last evening watching the Weather Channel's coverage of the tragic Joplin tornado. Sad, unbelievable, and so close to home. Having lived up that way for a couple of years, I'm quite familiar with that area. My heart and my thoughts go out to all who have been affected.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Enjoy your time with your daughter! Glad to hear you're safe and sound...some very scary storms in the Midwest lately.

外贸seo said...

The intriguing factor about the composition is that it states wow buy goldlike the whole point is split up without having recognizing just about any pauses or lexical requirements. The complete poem flows however in standard can be choppy along with lacks fluidity [ENJAMBMENT]. The covert element of poetry adds to its legibility yet does little to be able to bridge this separate.
The composition can be read constitute the perspective of an youngster. The little one will be talking to himself and constantly requesting ãwhy. There's a confliction involving the child's purity as well as the actuality to construct a good mid-foot ( arch ). He or she challenges to find the average involving actuality and also wish. Also, he parallels his struggle to Noah associated with Noah's 英文SEO Arc simply by saying ?¡ãnobody is convinced m in the same way in the case of Noah. Nevertheless as well as oddly enough, inside the account Cheapest WOW Gold of Noah's Arc, Noah had been appropriate when he portends of your ton. Perhaps this kind of truth arrive true within the boy's composition, perhaps not, nonetheless it foliage World Of Warcraft Gold your reader with the ominous a sense eminence.