Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

Ron M. is a computer genius, but he doesn't like to admit to that. He is, at the very least, a lot more computer savvy than I am. Remember that article about Afton Station in the University of Kentucky magazine I told you about yesterday? He was able to add the PDF file to my website, so now anyone who might enjoy reading it can do so. Just go to Thanks, Ron.

I just spoke to David at Afton Station, and he said there were quite a few visitors there today. He also said that the roof is finally being painted! 'Tis another great day in Paradise!


Beth said...

I just read it! (For anyone else who wants to read it, be patient, because it takes a few seconds to load.) What a fantastic writeup, and great pictures! Did a UK student write that? Very well done. How gratifying to read such a great article about your "baby!"

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

Go Afton :o)

Nice article.